Red Deer County, Alberta, CA
|Date Posted||Jul 03, 2013|
|Experience Level(s)||Senior (5+ yrs rig experience)|
|Job Type(s)||Not Specified|
|Education Level(s)||Not Specified|
This position is responsible for all work above the drill floor, this includes; watching and maintaining proper drilling fluid characteristics, the rate of fluid circulation, mud handling equipment and the preventative maintenance program.
The duties of a Derrickhand include but are not limited to the following job requirements.
- Know and adhere to all Predator policies, procedures and practices, and ensure crew members are doing the same.
- Learn and adhere to Government safety regulations
- Execute and promote the Company’s Safety Program to all employees and set an example to fellow employees by adhering to all Safe Work Practices and Policies.
- Instigate, encourage and participate in weekly safety meetings, rig inspections and Hazard ID Program.
- Report ALL incidents.
- Responsible to condition the drilling fluid and maintain mud pumps.
- Ensures that preventative maintenance is performed on all equipment above the drill floor and all equipment associated with the drilling fluid system.
- Inspect shale shakers, mud agitators, hoses, connectors, slashpumps and suction line pulsation dampeners daily to ensure proper working order.
- Manage parts inventory.
|Applications are being accepted until March 01, 2014
< < Back