Red Deer County, Alberta, CA
|Date Posted||Jul 03, 2013|
|Experience Level(s)||Senior (5+ yrs rig experience)|
|Job Type(s)||Not Specified|
|Education Level(s)||Not Specified|
The duties of a Driller include but are not limited to the following job requirements.
- Lead crew member in charge of Drill Crew
- Know and adhere to all Predator procedures and practices, and ensure crew members are doing the same.
- Promote the Company’s Safety Program and ensure all employees, service personnel and visitors adhere to Predator safety standards and policies, as well as Government safety regulations.
- Report all incidents.
- Operate the drilling and hoisting equipment.
- Must become familiar with the BOP.
- Ensure that the crew is continually training in the optimum safe performance of their duties
- Properly taking care of personnel protection and mechanical equipment by conducting on the job training.
- Ensure all paper work is completed correctly.
- Responsible to conduct safety drills.
- Help organize crews.
- Must maintain a close relationship with the Rig Manager and crew.
|Applications are being accepted until March 01, 2014
< < Back